My first type exercise!!!
I tried my best but did not quite succed because as I learn more, I realize how little I know. This image was created with Photoshop, but due to my blancks in terms of clipping masks and layers, the effect I was expecting faded.
As you can see, I have changed the colors with something I find more girlie and vintage and the word itself is included. After asking a few opinions, the only answer I could get was that I am good with colors, but I still have to work on the entire type; it is a bit difficult in understanding how to expand a word with another color, and right now it’s on my “to do” list.
As resources, I used: